Thursday, November 08, 2012

Can Money Buy You the Class?

Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb.

I am really sorry for my self to break my own promise "not to sigh too much". Something bothering me this morning. Small talking about someone having new gadget to show off. Actually it has nothing to do with the thing, it is about the way that someone tries to provoke other people.


I just can't stand on the way he/she (I'm trying to be not sexiest_um, is the spelling correct?)  thinks who he/she is. He/She believes that sophisticated gadget can show what actually doesn't exist inside him/her. Intelligence, honor, and quality. They cannot be manipulated through that stuff. It grows along with the effort to make your self better and better intelligently, spiritually, and ideologically. It lives during the willing to absorb the wisdom offered by the universe.

So, don't you ever dare to bring your fake image  to my face again. No matter how dazzle it is, I won't be stupid enough to buy it.

No comments: